The Mandoline 2 has the responsibility of bringing both newcomer success and veteran edge to its performance and play. Inspired by the instrument but clearly named after the culinary utensil, The Mandoline 2 is engineered with a polypropylene core and graphite face to ensure uncommon command of pickle play. Pay heed, as this paddle will be known for its julienne cuts and wicked slices and ensure that we all must RESPECT THE KITCHEN.
- USA Pickleball Approved
- Honeycomb Polypropylene Core
- Graphite Face
- Durable Edge Guard
- Medium Weight (7.08oz)
- Core Thickness of 0.594”
- Black cushion grip with perforated holes.
- Made in the USA
- Branding on paddle handle butt cap
- Learn more about our order process here
- To submit B2B brand files, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Autside, we do our best to ensure the color on the approved proof matches the final product, however it’s important to note that they may look different on the real product material than what you see on your computer monitor. To ensure the best quality, please provide CMYK values or PMS colors. We print each order upon request and while we do our best to maintain color we can't guarantee there will be a 100% color match.
- For larger custom orders with multiple destinations, we can provide an Order Matrix with a real-time estimate. Please email us at email@example.com to receive an Order Matrix.
- While designed for outdoor play, we recommend storing your product indoors when not in use.
- Warranty Term: All paddle replacements are decided on a case-by-case basis. Damage due to surface or wall contact will not be replaced. Learn more about warranty and care here.